Technology passionate, I have studied a wide variety of subjects such as electronic, network, telecommunication, project management, coding, entrepreneurship and business. Starting to work as an IT Technician more than 10 years ago, I am now a recognised Technology Consultant working on strategic projects for small and large enterprises. The last 5 years I have endorsed several roles such as cloud architect, cloud consultant, team leader, recruiter, CTO and entrepreneur. These experiences offer me the chance to be able to work on lots of different technical subject, customer context and responsibilities. I enjoy navigating between strong technical knowledge, high-level architecture, vision crafting or team leadership. My experience today allows me to combine soft and technical skills to directly engage with c-level stakeholder to help you building the vital bridge between business and technical implementation and lead technical development to deliver projects.
Technical Lead Cloud
My role for Klanik is to endorse both consulting and internal activities
- Cloud consultant @ CMA CGM Within the CCOE I help project to create their application on the cloud platform. I also participate in the AWS Landing zone architecture for the compliance, security, structure, FinOps etc.
- Technical Lead Cloud @ Internal Pre-sales, Recrutment, Cloud offers, Training, Webinars, Drive Cloud practice community
Infrastructure technical lead
As an infrastructure lead I was brought in to bring structure and process and therefore implemented scrum, improve global infrastructure documentation, control and reduce AWS costs, review and reduce technical debt, report to CTO, engage with external providers.
- Hands on on : Terraform, Kubernetes, Python, Bash
As a Devops consultant I was part of the adoption program team working on several project focused on deploying infrastructure on AWS.
- Hands on on : Terraform, Lambda, Go.cd and Python.
Senior Infrastructure Developer
As a member of the Infra Dev team I am working on several project to help delivering devops project. I also evaluated several way to deploy and maintain Kubernetes cluster and develop and create an automated solution to analyse and propose cost optimisaton accross multiple AWS accounts.
As a Cloud Consultant I endorsed several roles within Cloudreach :
- Cloud architect @ British Petroleum Design cloud architecture and lead the development of a worldwide enterprise cloud solution. Satisfy security and compliance requirement. Integrate with existing process, tools, infrastructure and network. Drive DevOps patterns with the deployment of automation, workflow engine and log capture tools. Clarify technical concept and cloud paradigm.
- Cloud Consultant @ FCA I was in charge of creating the roadmap for the cloud transformation phase 2 (Highly available services, Security, Review Best Practices, Identify tech debt etc.)
- Role Owner @ Internal As the role owner for Cloud Consultant within Cloudreach I created the job description to recruit new consultant, conduct more then 30 interviews, defined evaluation criteria and carrer path for the team.
Co-Founder and CTO
Founder or Flexinfra with 2 friends I was in charge of the technical lead on our private cloud offer and public cloud services. My mission was to :
- Entrepreneur : Design and implementation of cloud infrastructures, create private and public cloud offers, digital marketing, sales prospection and business networking
- Partnership with Alcatel Lucent Enterprise and provide R&D expertise to create a Private Cloud solution offering
- Trainer for a accelerated training program to up skill professional to become IT support profesionnals.
Senior ICT Consultant
As a member of the consulting team I was in charge of helping our clients with their IT projects. This involved a lot of different technologies such as : Citrix, Hyper V, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, BackupExec, Forefront, Remote Desktop Service, Profile Management, SAN, Vmware, LANdesk, Network.
Project support manager
In charge of customer care for a document digitalization project for French national insurance.
Installation, configuration, maintenance and infrastructure optimization at French IT dep. Technical assistance to project teams. Solution evaluation (Billing, monitoring)