Who Am I ?
Technology passionate, I have studied a wide variety of subjects such as electronic, network, telecommunication, project management, coding, entrepreneurship and business.
Starting to work as an IT Technician more than 10 years ago, I am now a recognised Technology Consultant working on strategic projects for small and large enterprises.
The last 5 years I have endorsed several roles such as cloud architect, cloud consultant, team leader, recruiter, CTO and entrepreneur.
These experiences offer me the chance to be able to work on lots of different technical subject, customer context and responsibilities.
I enjoy navigating between strong technical knowledge, high-level architecture, vision crafting or team leadership.
My experience today allows me to combine soft and technical skills to directly engage with c-level stakeholder to help you building the vital bridge between business and technical implementation and lead technical development to deliver projects.
What can I do for you?
As an independent contractor, I provide consulting services to deliver and maintain cloud infrastructure. I can help your organisation to :
– Define cloud strategy and new cloud operating model
– Plan cloud transformation program/cloud migration
– Lead delivery teams
– Help business transition on technology, process and knowledge management
– Evangelise on Devops, Agility and cloud concepts
– Design Technical Architecture design (high / low level)
– Design Systems Integration design (high / low level)
– Optimise OPEX costs
– Re-design application (micro services)
I am open to
– Looking for a contract position in Lyon’s area or EU remote from September
– Focused on deliverables with Statement of Work
– Technologies: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible etc.
Download my CV
Infrastructure technical lead
As an infrastructure lead I was brought in to bring structure and process and therefore implemented scrum, improve global infrastructure documentation, control and reduce AWS costs, review and reduce technical debt, report to CTO, engage with external providers. Hands on on : Terraform, Kubernetes, Python, Bash
May 2018 – March 2019
VIOOH, London | Contract
Hands on on : Terraform, Lambda, Go.cd and Python.
HSBC, London | Contract
Senior Infrastructure Developer
As a member of the Infra Dev team I am working on several project to help delivering devops project. I also evaluated several way to deploy and maintain Kubernetes cluster and develop and create an automated solution to analyse and propose cost optimisaton accross multiple AWS accounts.
Sainsbury’s, London | Contract
As a Cloud Consultant I endorsed several roles within Cloudreach :
- Mission: Cloud architect @ British Petroleum
Design cloud architecture and lead the development of a worldwide enterprise cloud solution. Satisfy security and compliance requirement. Integrate with existing process, tools, infrastructure and network. Drive DevOps patterns with the deployment of automation, workflow engine and log capture tools. Clarify the technical concept and cloud paradigm.
- Mission : Cloud Consultant @ FCA
I was in charge of creating the roadmap for the cloud transformation phase 2 (Highly available services, Security, Review Best Practices, Identify tech debt etc.)
- Role Owner @ Internal
As the role owner for Cloud Consultant within Cloudreach I created the job description to recruit new consultant, conduct more than 30 interviews, defined evaluation criteria and career path for the team.
July 2015 – Oct 2016
Cloudreach, London | Permanent
Co-Founder and CTO
Founder or Flexinfra with 2 friends I was in charge of the technical lead on our private cloud offer and public cloud services.
My mission was to :
– Design and implementation of cloud infrastructures
– Create private and public cloud offers
– Modules and interfaces developments
– Digital marketing, sales prospection and business networking
During this period we also achieve outstanding project such as :
– Building a partnership with Alcatel Lucent Enterprise and provide R&D expertise to create a Private Cloud solution offering
– Trainer for an accelerated training program to an up-skill professional to become IT support professionals.
Oct 2013 – June 2015
As a member of the consulting team, I was in charge of helping our clients with their IT projects. This involved a lot of different technologies such as Citrix, Hyper V, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, BackupExec, Forefront, Remote Desktop Service, Profile Management, SAN, Vmware, LANdesk, Network.
Jan 2011 – Sept 2013
AWS – Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Docker – Certified Associate
Kubernetes – Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Master in Computer Science – ITIN – 2007 – 2010
DUT Network and telecommunication – Grenoble University – 2004 – 2007
- – Running
- – Trail running
- – Crossfit
- – Cooking